120 years old traditional Macedonian House for sale.
The house is located close to the village's main square (App. 4 minutes walking distance) and can be reached by car. Restauration work was done two years ago. Private garden with two terraces, large balcony (20 m²) with view towards the sea.
- Ground floor :
One room with integrated kitchen, bathroom and store space. Direct access to the roofed veranda (20 m²). Wooden staircase to the first floor.
- First floor :
One room (30 m²) with original open fireplace and a gallery under the roof. Direct access to the large balcony (20 m²) with vine pergola.
The first floor is accessible by both a wooden staircase inside and a stone staircase outside the house.
The garden has two terraces with seating facilities.
- Technical Fittings:
Telephone connection, electric connection, water, waste water pit, electric heating
- The village Kazaviti is located 4 Km inland in a beautiful valley
- Distance to the neighbour app.50 m
- Accessible by car
- 4 walking minutes to the central village square with taverns
- At present there are no shops in Kazaviti. Many shops are in the village Prinos (4 Km).
- Distance to the beaches 6 -7 Km
- The village is surrounded by beautiful nature- perfect for hiking.
- A car or scooter is helpful
- More information on how to get there You find here
Ready to move in
Price: 75.000,00 € *
*price plus. 2% commission for the buyer
all information subject to change
Houses for restoration on request